A great follow on experience from the 2 day Spearfishing course.
The day will consist of starting at a North Wales coastline, and swimming to a nearby wreck. The day will highlight the rules & regulations assigned to wreck diving and further techniques on diving.
Please note :This course will require alot of swimming -so it is important that you have strong swimming skills.
Core elements of experience :
- Introduction to safety awareness & theory
- Rules & regulations assigned to wreck diving
- What you may see - Recognition of species- Legal sizes
- Breath hold techniques
- Dive Technique Training
- Handling your speargun safely, loading unloading
- Opportunity to observe and collect crustaceans such as crabs. lobsters, molluscs and seaweed
How the day will look :
- 9:30 am Welcome with warm tea and introduction.
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am Wreck safety diving introduction
- 10:30 am- 12:30 pm IN THE WATER -First dive session to wreck
- 12:30 p.m - 13:00 pm LUNCH
- 13:00 p.m - 14:30 pm IN THE WATER-Second dive to wreck
- 14:30 p.m - 15:00 pm BACK ON DRY LAND - Hot cuppa tea
You will only require to bring a towel, swimming attire and snacks.
What we will provide:
- Diving Fins
- Weights/Mask and snorkel
- Safety Buoy
Please also note wrecks can be potentially dangerous due to their location and debris, NEVER dive on a wreck on your own.
The Shallow Wreck Freediver/Spearfisher Experience ( 1 day shore based)
- Product Code: Spearfishing Courses
- Availability: In Stock